1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Time to call it a day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Graham, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Nap Moderator

England

Graham's decision , we all have ups and downs with lack of mojo me included and everybody is welcome back should they choose as mates and friends

Certainly not mushy just as Chris says

Enough said I feel

Nap
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    PLEASE ALL note use PM if you wish to discuss rather than go off thread ....

We all wish Graham the very best for the future

Nap
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  3. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    I stick by my remark......after all , we are all grown men here for the most part.

Wayne
  4. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi Graham. If you aren't happy with the painting of your figs, take a picture of one, strip it and repaint it. you can compare your picture to the newly painted version and adjust as you go along. Don't get rid of them. I keep mine so in the future I'll do the same thing. I hope each time they get a little bit better and I learn from my mistakes.
    Gary
    Blind Pew, DEL, Nap and 3 others like this.
  5. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    To be honest I'm happier connecting to my childhood, this adult stuff brings the worst out in people. ;)

Sorry to hear that you have come to an impasse with your painting Graham, I am always happy to see your work. Why not just get pleasure out of it for its own sake, a place that you can go to escape the madness of the world. I think there are many people on this forum that do just that ...

Rich
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    All very well said......But you still have to have the "want to"...........
  7. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Let it go Wayne You already kinda derailed the thread and kind of came off as a xxxx Let the man have his say.

Steve Deyo
    Chrisr and Nap like this.
  8. socko47 Active Member

United-States
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Everyone

Enough is enough .....we all are sad to see anyone go from the hobby

Wish Graham well whatever he does

Happy benchtime

Nap
    sd0324, valiant, Banjer and 1 other person like this.