1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Timbalier cont...

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Feb 27, 2007.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Here's where I stand with the Timbalier. Painting will start soon. Hope you like it.
    Stephen Mallia

Attached Files:

2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Stephen,,
    Extremely well done. What a beauty. What is holding you up for the painting???

Marc
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Beautiful work Stephen! I love mounted drummer subject and you've done a superb job of it. Looking forward to see it painted.
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Great work as we all have come to expect mate.........will I see it "in the flesh" tomorrow at club? I will bring the little of where I stand with Ray de Puy and will post some pics here soon.........

Was chatting with Joe a few mins ago and he told me to tell you that you won a gold at Atlanta with your figure.......Welldone!!! Hey how come I didn't have a figure there as well LOL?

Marc please don't instigate this road runner even further, as he'll have this dude painted by tomorrow ;)
  5. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Stephen,

very nice sculpted drummer...and horse !!! I like it very much and I hope to see your works in the real life sometimes in the future !!!

The best wishes,
    Markus
  6. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Marvelous stuff, Stephen! Very beautiful.

All the best,
    Dan
  7. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Beautiful work Stephen! I really like the pose of the horse. There seems to be pent up energy in the pose... (I miss the thumbs up smiley - I'd put it right here. :) ) Will you be bringing this to MCFA in May?

Cheers,
    Wendy
  8. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Looks excellent to me,great work my friend!
    christos
  9. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Ciao Stephen
    anche questo Timballiere si prospetta un buon lavoro
    belli i dettagli ... la coda sembra un pò pesante
    ma capisco che è difficile renderla vaporosa.
    Ora aspetto di vedere la pittura ...:)
    ti auguro buon lavoro.
    Saluti MAB ;)
  10. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    beautiful work, clean and neat . I like it , Bravo
  11. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    What a beautiful figure!

Dear Stephen,

A terrific figure. I don't usually post but I liked your conversion so much that I had to tell you so. I really can't wait to see this timbalier painted up. An article on it should be submitted to a figure magazine for posterity.

Rgds

Victor
  12. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    wow!!!i like it very much mate!!!
  13. Francis Gekiere Active Member

Belgium
  14. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Guys and gals, thanks, very appreciated.

Ray, I might bring it to club but I already started priming so it deopends if it's dry enough.

Maurizio, grazie. Hai ragione sulla coda ma dopo averla fatta ho visto un certo fascino e l'ho lasciata. Se non dara' il risultato desiderato ne faro' un altra.

Wendy, thanks. Yes, this piece will be present with me at MFCA.

Stephen Mallia
  15. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Victor, thanks. Eventually, I think there will be an article in a magazine.

Stephen Mallia
  16. aragorn New Member

Complimenti Stephen. un ottimo lavoro, bella la posa e i dettagli. aspetto di vederlo colorato.
    ciao
    fernando
  17. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nicely done so far Stephen. I really like this pose for the drummer verses the normal "mid-drum" pose we seem to always see. Looking forward to your painting on this one!

Jay H.
    OKC
  18. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Jay, thanks. Yeah, I wanted something different from the usual pose we see on these subjects.

Stephen Mallia
  19. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ciao Fernando, E' da un po' che non ci sentiamo. Cosa stai facendo di questi tempi? Grazie per i complimenti.

Stephen Mallia
  20. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Stephen ! GREAT JOB on the figure and horse, my friend :) !!! The fact that you could get even Victor to post speaks volumes about your work ! WELL DONE !!!!!
    Kenneth ;).