1. Submissions for the next Figure of the Month/Vignettes & Diorama (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM Forum
  2. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Til our tardy comrades waken - WE HOLD THE TOWN

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bluesking, Aug 18, 2008.

1. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Stephen

a great idea and well executed I love the wine leaking out Are you going to Euro?
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Never heard of it but great story.
    Tell more if you can
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Bluesking,let me tell you,you have quite a diorama here,very nice done.
    I think i will rpobably make the wine from the barrel alittle more dark,having broken more than one bottle by accident on my floor:rolleyes:
    Great great job.
    Ps:I like that you are giving the story on this scene,it give us another reason to admire the work.
    Daniel
  4. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    It's a young Chianti !!!! LOL
  5. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    I should have known better:p:p:p
    Kind regards.
    Daniel
  6. Zlobov*S Active Member

Very much vignette Stephen is pleasant - you have reproduced many interesting details!!
    Have especially liked a jet wine from flanks;) - small details always an ornament of any work.
    Yours faithfully.