Here my first attempt at painting a Thunderbolt Mountain 25mm Arthurian. These are great little sculpts! (And what a deal, they are only $4 each.) My husband likes that price. :lol: I had some difficulty however, with the varnish. As you can see, it's a little shiny (and because of that, obscures some detail). I have no idea what went wrong. I used Vallejo brush on Matte Varnish, and it came out shiny. I tried spraying Dullcote on it a couple times to make it matte, but it didn't work. If anyone has any suggestion, please feel free to share. The stripes on the lance could use some neatening up, but it isn't varnished yet. I have to finish basing him, but I'm considering making him part of a diorama, so I'm holding off until I decide for sure what I want to do with him. I have some more of these knights to paint. I could just have a huge melee scene.