1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Thunderbird Historical Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Mark Mindeman, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Mark Mindeman Member

United-States
    I am pleased to announce that Thunderbird Historical Miniatures is ready for business! Being a figure painter for 30 years, manufacturing kits has been exciting and rewarding and I am looking forward to producing kits that combine History, Artistry, and Quality.
    Currently available are four new kits, with more to follow at the end of November.
    Pictured are The Indian Trapper, 54mm; Federal Light Artilleryman, 75mm; and a SA Obertruppfuher, 1/9 scale bust. Also available is a bare version of the Indian Trapper Horse.
    Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

3. Nap Moderator

England
    New Releases

Mark ,
    Nice work , like what you have done with the bust , great arrogant facial expression ...are there plans for anyone to have these in England or is it only available through bestsoldiers .......well done and keep doing the busts

Nap
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great figures.

marc
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    The trapper looks great. Lovely stand alone figure as well as plenty of scope to individualise.
    Regards
    Derek
  6. elgreco A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Availability in the UK

Thunderbird Miniatures will shortly be available through us at El Greco Miniatures. Just waiting for the shipment to come through. Hopefully we should have them for the Bath show, Kevin!

Cheers
    Celine
  7. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent releases. These figures / bust will be reviewed soon.
  8. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I shall be picking up a couple of these for sure when I attend the Bath show in a few weeks.

Guy, looking foward the the reviews.

Tommi
  9. milminwh Member

available now at Military Miniatures Warehouse

I've rec'd delivery....we know they are sculpted well, and I can now say they are cast very well also. I look forward to reading Guy's review!
    Regards,
    John
    http://www.milminwh.com
  10. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Great new releases, the mounted trapper has to be my favourite.

David
  11. Mike Davidson Member

United-States
    Mark's figures have been well received at my store. I know Mark will continue to produce high quality figures and I look forward to future items!