1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Thumbs up for Semeper Fidelis

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Oda, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Oda A Fixture

As a modeller who is extremely interested in the 30 years war period as soon as I saw their latest release of the 54mm mercenary, I had to have it.I ordered two pieces of the figure plus their latest release of the 75mm crusader for two friends of mine who really liked Semper Fidelis' products.So in total there were three of us taking part to this order.From the very start communication between me and the company had been exceptional.Imagine my surprise when ,last Friday,I received our package.Less than 5 days after being shipped (I live in Greece).The figures are remarkable.Gorgeous sculpts,cast in high quality resin,crisp in detail,packaged in hard plastic containers and a second cardboard box with the company's logo and the artwork.Semper Fidelis really impressed me.Top quality products and exceptional service for a very competitive price.Well done and thank you Semper Fidelis.

Oda.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Oda

Thanks for giving this shout out to Semper Fidelis ....that's excellent customer service from them

...and 3 happy customers as well

WELL DONE to Semper Fidelis

Enjoy the figures

Nap
    SEMPERFIDELIS68 and Oda like this.
  3. SEMPERFIDELIS68 Well-Known Member

Spain
    Good service and quality are the other half of this hobby.
    Your support and trust, the rest.
    Thank you very much again for trusting my brand and myself.
    We will continue to do great things together!

Jose Rios
    CEO
    Semper Fidelis Miniatures
    Blind Pew and Oda like this.