1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Thor, God of thunder

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by The Norwegian, Jul 21, 2016.

1. The Norwegian Active Member

Norway
    Hello

The face in good progress. Scale 54 mm image.jpg
  2. Monsoon Member

United-States
    Looks good!
    The Norwegian likes this.
  3. Jehan17 Member

Canada
    Nice start with good skin tones.

One thing that comes out on the photo are the eyes. To me it looks like his right pupil is a bit too big while his left one is a bit too small.
    The good news is that you can fix that quickly at this stage. You may also want to bring up the skin tone under his right eye so that the shape of the eye ,atches the other side.

Just thought I'd let you know before you get too advanced. ;)

I have that figure and always tought it captured the right look of Thor. How was the fit and assembly?
    The Norwegian likes this.
  4. The Norwegian Active Member

Norway
    Thanks. i will try to fix the eyes on Thor. The fit is ok, be aware of the gap between upper and lower part of the figure.

Roy