1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Thermopylae 480BC update 4

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by periklis_sale, Jan 14, 2007.

1. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Happy New Year to all of you. Another one update, i know its taking ages but i don't really have mush time (wish i had). Anyway one more figure done!!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi perikliss
    indeed one good jobpaint
    good continue.....
    MAB ;)
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I too love the dull and dirty battle worn colours on this one. Nice work.

Roger.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Periklis,

Why should you hurry. It is great when you put now and then a figure for the whole diorama. As long as you made progress it is fine with me.
    And specially when your figures turned out so great as this one.
    Keep going.

Marc
  5. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nicely done Periklis! Don't work so fast you feel like you have to compromise your work. Take your time and make them all look this good! Keep us posted on more progress!

Jay H.
    OKC
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice workPeriklis. i know dioramas with many figures are a hard task to accomplish but keep working,the final result will pay you off!!
  7. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very nice Perikli,
    keep up
    christos
  8. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    i would like to thank all of you for your kind comments. Hope it will be finished before the end of the year!!!!!!!!

Thank you again!!!!!
  9. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    nice work perikli!!!waiting for the next one!!!
  10. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Mitsara Thank you. It will take a bit until the next one as i am in the prosses of moving houses, from Newcstle to Glasgow...Atimh xenitia!!!!!!
  11. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great work my friend Periklis. You are doing very well so far. I'm sure that the final result will be great. I suppose that we will see it in Athens Show?

Xenofon
  12. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Xenofon, thanks for your comments. Arga alla stauera file mou. Den ksero ean tha eimai Athina to maio. Meno monima Agglia kai eimaste sti fasi me tin oikogenia gia metakomisi, opote den to blepo file mou!!!! Makari na mporousa!!!