1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

There was an earthquake in Japan today.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by unknown01, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Sergey Popovichenko A Fixture

Ukraine
    I am constantly watching the situation in Japan on TV. Everything that takes place, it looks very scary. Earthquakes continue. The situation with nuclear reactors is very scary. I live 140km from Chernobyl. I hope Japan will not be a repetition of the Ukrainian tragedy. For Japanese people, and so fell a terrible and serious challenge. Words can not describe my feelings. Most would
    Jamie Stokes likes this.
  2. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Today I heard that have 1 (hydrogen) explosion on the nuclear reactor, very sad news for all world.:( I hope the Japanese people are able to overcome this terrible situation.
  3. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    I'm sorry to worry.
    There are 4 plants of nuclear power generation of HUKUSIMA.
    The 1st plane was destroyed.
    It leaked, but radioactivity was the report that it isn't serious by talk of Tokyo Electric Power company.
    But the dangerous state also continues about a machine number 2 or 3 or 4.
    Japan is handling strenuously, but it was an affair in assumption outside, so the government is sluggish.
    There is danger which shows in a few years ahead for influence of radioactivity, so there is also no reliability a comment of Tokyo Electric Power company.
    The thing which was an epicenter can point immediately near the power plant out to this earthquake.
    A designer was thinking an earthquake would happen a little farther.
    Radioactivity has to avoid only having an influence on other countries.

Mitsutaka.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good luck with the powerplant Mitsutaka.
    I hear on the news that there is a danger for a meltdown. I also hear that there is a fallout in Tokio since the winds has changed direction.
    Hope the steelwalls and concrete will hold the radioactivity.
  5. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    According with Portuguese media.

Hi!

One good news, the Fukushima station is still dangerous but has stabilized and in future will not work anymore.
    gordy likes this.
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Promising news for a change !
  7. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    A just wonderful thing.
    I think this result wasn't achieved when there were no Japanese union and warm help from an other country.
    Unfortunately a little radioactivity is detected in vegetables near power plant.
    This thing would be a very serious problem for Fukushima's farmer.
    To become strong in people's union also seems so ironically that an unfortunate thing is big.
    But I thank all people.

Mitsutaka.