1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed The World In Thier Hands

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by smudger1960, Jun 25, 2013.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks john,always try to do something different :happy:
  2. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks dan for your kind coments,glad you liked liked it :happy:
  3. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks nick,as you know I always want to incorporate as much detail into the scene as possible,i'm really pleased you liked it,thanks :happy:
  4. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi tony,many thanks mate for your coments,yes I suppose this could be a bustarama,i'm glad you liked it anyway.

Yes Ron's bases are top notch and there the only bases I use now :happy:
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks for your kind coments my friend,glad you liked the result :happy:
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks tom, I'm glad you liked the additions and the final result :happy:
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks greg for your comments,i'm glad you liked it :happy:
  8. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ron, thanks for the kind comments mate, I'm not sure you should be doing that, I'm really looking forward to seeing your version mate,the supprising thing for me ron is I hav'nt seen any painted up yet,i thought it would be a really popular piece, oh well early days yet I suppose, trying to get as much done with my Mohawk Indian before my finger operation on the 9th july :grumpy:
  9. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Keith for those kind comments mate, hope you're keeping well,ill be bringing some stuff to FW for the Northants BMSS display,not sure what yet though :meh:
  10. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  11. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    This piece is a wonderful display of creative composition, not to mention your superb brushwork!

Joe
  12. Don Well-Known Member

Amazing concept Brian, you never fail to please us the punters. Would like to say this is your best ever but I think I say this about all your new figures.
    Your bust and Rons base make the whole piece look wonderful.

Don
  13. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Now this I like! ... Well done, lots of work, that has paid off!. Lots to look at!

Regards,

Mark
  14. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Brian,
    Crikey mate, did this not only come out last week:wideyed:. I not only admire your unique settings and brushwork artistry but your industry is second to none. Well you have set the bar now on this one. Lovely work as always.
    cheers
    Richie
  15. Helm A Fixture

England
    Ah crap with Ron doing one and this work of genius I'm going to flog mine :facepalm: Brian it's fantastic you even stole "my" idea of a railing to rub it in :depressed: Class job mate I am really impressed with it

Steve
  16. osceola Active Member

Italy
    Beautiful setting ... very good
  17. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Brian
    Had a better chance to look at this cracking piece you have created , Splendid stuff Brian ! I often wonder what go's round in your head re modelling as you come up with some super ideas ,the scene is super and there is some lovely touches in the painting ,very typical of your style which i could now pick out at 100 paces :happy:

Ron

Ps thanks for the plug :happy: I have put this on the website also.
  18. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  19. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks for those coments joe,thanks for looking :)
  20. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Don,it was a real joy to paint and the project came off really nicely,I'm glad you liked it mate,I love Rons bases,I've got a really nice base for the Mohawk Indian which will be my next project :)