"The winter is coming..."

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Vital, May 5, 2019.

1. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation
    "The winter is coming..."
    1/10

1.JPG 3.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 10.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 19.JPG 21.JPG 24.JPG 25.JPG 26.JPG

Sincerely yours, Vitaly Sevalnev.
  2. JasonB A Fixture

United-States
    Nice likeness. Good to see that she doesn't need rhinoplasty like the last Sansa bust that I remember being released...
    Vital likes this.
  3. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    A very good likeness.
    Vital likes this.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great likeness of Sansa.

Marc
    Vital likes this.
  5. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation

Queen of the North.jpg

This “work of art” inspired me to create something more attractive.
    Oda, Richie and JasonB like this.
  6. Tony Dawe PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Certainly the best Sansa Stark bust I’ve seen to date. Sadly even the best boxart painter can’t create a likeness of a character if the sculptor didn’t capture it. This looks like a great likeness.
    Oda, Nap and Vital like this.
  7. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I must be one of the view people on earth who had no idea of who this was supposed to be. However,
    a few clicks on Google have brought me up to speed. Sansa Stark..... Game of Thrones...... right ? Very
    clever figure.
    Vital likes this.
  8. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Bit of a typo there... sorry.. should have said 'few' not 'view' . Serves me right for ignoring the 'spill-chucker'
    Landrotten Highlander, Nap and Vital like this.
  9. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Oh yes, but I am ashamed to admit that I am a loyal soldier of the multi-million army of fans of "Game of Thrones":shy:
  10. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Vitaly,
    You have captured the soft feminine features exquisitely and the hair is wonderful. There is a lot of very nicely detailed work to bring the whole piece together but it does not detract me the focal point of that face. Very well done, great likeness, I love what you have done.:cool:
    cheers
    Richie
    Vital likes this.
  11. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Vital

Like Fogie I too googled !! ......certainly a really nice sculpt ....is this commercial for MMM perhaps ?

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Vital likes this.
  12. Oda A Fixture

Never watched GoT,waste of time IMHO as the true story ,on which it has been loosely based (War of the Roses) ,makes a much more attractive read for a history booksucker like myself.But I've seen the actress and this bust looks like her a lot.Vitaly you have created a beautiful bust.GoT is so hot right now that I am surprised noone has leaped to the chance of asking you to sell the master for a commercial release.Hope it happens soon,your work certainly deserves it.

Oda.
    Vital likes this.
  13. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation

Many thanks to Richie for appreciating my work. As you noted - there are many images of other characters of this project, namely Sansy - not enough. I decided to correct this injustice towards charming Sophie Turner and - this is the result.
    Richie likes this.
  14. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation

Thank you, Kevin!
    It is doubly pleased that thanks to my modest work, people far from fantasy learn about the "Game of Thrones"!:)
    The bust will be released by a famous Russian company.
  15. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation

Thank you, Aris! You are, of course, right that watching fantasy TV shows is a waste of time. Unfortunately, there are only two ways to cope with the difficulties of life in Russia: vodka and the world of fantasy.;)
    Oda, Henk and Scotty like this.
  16. Oda A Fixture

Vodka,fantasy....and ART and you seem to be awfully good at that last one Vital.Keep up this great work of yours.Difficulties come and pass,beauty lasts forever;).

Oda.
    Vital likes this.
  17. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Thanks again - Aris! Oh, yes, beauty - forever and I will embody it in a measure of my strength. Especially the beauty of women.;)
    Oda likes this.
  18. ShiSo New Member

Nice sculpt! When it will be available? As serie finish now Im definetly in GoT mode
  19. Vital Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Perhaps the circulation will be next month.
  20. JasonB A Fixture

United-States
    I guess at this point it could also be called *SPOILER ALERT*...

Queen of the North
    Vital likes this.