1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"The Wandering Pilot"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Razorboy, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Razorboy Member

United-States
    Several years ago I was sent a WWII era Marine Corps Aviator to paint for a friend.

He liked my figures and planned to use this figure in photos of his completed 1/32 scale aircraft models, being an EXPERT aircraft modeller (A skill that I do not possess) he was not comfortable in completing figures for his planes.

I finished this flyer and sent him back and here is now, after all of these years, doing his job in one of "Wedi's" builds. Thrilled to see this guy again, thought he was gone forever .....

Marine Pilot 54mm.jpg
    Osebor, BRAN, Nap and 6 others like this.
  2. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Nice work, and great to lend a hand to someone not quite up to painting figures...
    Razorboy likes this.
  3. Razorboy Member

United-States
    Thank you Warren, I was just glad to see this old aviator back behind a stick!
  4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Looks like the Hasegawa Boeing F4B-4. Is that the Ultracast pilot? Looks nice!

Prost!
    Brad
    Razorboy likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Nice teamwork there , looks good in place , what's the scale 1/32nd ?

Thanks for sharing

Looking forward to seeing more

Happy benchtime

Nap