1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Ultimate Painting Guide?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by dinovision79, Oct 8, 2007.

1. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi All,

one day an ad popped up when opening pF with the Ultimate Painting Guide, an online material with some preview fantasy pics, some of them had very interesting features. My question is: did anyone order it? Does it worth it? (it's only 10$, which wouldn't hurt much anyhow).

Thanks
    Denes
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    I haven't heard about it yet.
    I bought Danillo Catacci's book though. Very good !
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I've seen it, but i'm gonna never paint mini's.

marc
  5. dinovision79 Active Member

Thanks Roger, I was just thinking about posting the address, this is the ad, which had popped up, so I have this.
    Megroot, that's exactly the reason why I'm asking, if it's only on the mini's topic, as on the review photos I would go for it either.
    Anyhow, thanks so far.

Anything more to know about it?
    D
  6. Einion Well-Known Member

Read more about it on CMON, here.

Einion
  7. SVJ New Member

Sweden
    All articles are available for free on Coolminiornot.com. This is for printing purposes and to support the site. The idea came IIRC because there were a number of people ripping the articles and selling them as a .pdf on ebay without permission or crediting the authors.
  8. dinovision79 Active Member

I see! Thanks for the answers :)

Cheers Denes
  9. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I wouldn't mind getting however I do not have a Paypal account (nor will I, due to personal problems with Paypal). Too bad there isn't another way to get it.

Jim Patrick
  10. SVJ New Member

Sweden
    Do you need it for printing or is it out of convenience/support of the site? If you missed my previous post I can provide you with a direct link to the articles:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/article

As I've mentioned all the articles in this book (+ some more) are available for free.