1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"The Stampede" - Frank Miniatures Review

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Guy, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Doug Cohen New Member

United-States
    That is very cool love the kit!
  2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Doug

Post somethin', Doug!
  3. jacksparrow1979 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Where can I order this from in the UK?
  4. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    thanks for your excellent review !!
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    At Euro the going price was € 90,-. At Sevre show the price was € 120,- just a two months later.
    It couldn't be the economic recession, but it could lead to my economic recession.

Marc
  6. carl reid A Fixture

England
    Hi Marc,

The price at Euro was £100. Not 90 euro's!

Carl
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Carl,
    A member of our club bought this piece at Euro for 90 Euro. No more, no less. I'm very sure of that. At Sevre he told me that he payed that price, and was amazed of the price that was asked in Sevre. He was thinking off selling it too me for 110 Euro.:D:D
    But even that whil lead me to a wallet depression.:mad:
    And 100 pound is 115 Euro. So that was cheaper then in Sevre

Marc
  8. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

Well, temptation got the better of me...this was added to the gray army at MFCA this weekend along with a nice base for it.
  9. Ryder New Member

United-States
    Can not wait for your version. No fun in the gray army. You should build it.:D:D
  10. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

It's likely going to the head of the queue. I was at the Red Lancer's tables as a friend was looking over the wares. I grabbed the second box and enticed him into getting it. (In falsetto: "Take me home, Mike. Don't let me stay here! Paint me, please." The guy behind the counter said I'd been at the show too long, but he got the sale!) Mike's a really good painter and has gotten at least one best in show, so I'm looking forward to HIS interpretation.