1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed The Spankmaster

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Glen, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Well, now that I have your attention... This is the Spankmaster; a very long term project that I came up with over ten years ago when Andrea Miniatures released their 80mm Lolita figure in the 3D Miniatures line. As cast, the figure is sans underwear, so I added some pulled-down panties using Aves Apoxie sculpt. The figure was primed with Floquil Model Railroad primer, cut with about 25% lacquer thinner, and brushed on. All paints are Reaper Acrylics. The flesh tones are a 1:1 mix of Tanned Skin and Rosy Shadow shaded with Redstone Shadow (just a smidge, otherwise it gets too red) and highlighted using Pure White. The shirt is Misty Grey, progressively lightened with white, with white used for the final highlights. The shirt, skirt, and shoes are Burnt Orange with Oiled Leather added for shading and white added for highlights.

The spanking machine is sheet plastic and rod, a plastic bead for the counter weight, and a motor housing made from the cap of a shampoo bottle from the Tulsa Figure Show's hotel. The paddle is sheet plastic painted with a contrasting grain (like a wood propeller). I was going to leave it at that when one of my NTFC figures buddies practically insisted that the paddle should have holes in it. I didn't ask why he would know that, but in they went.

The figure was first displayed at last spring's LoneStar Figure Show in DFW.

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Glen
    spank1.jpg
    spank3.jpg spank2.jpg
    spank5.jpg spank4.jpg
  2. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    That girl needs to be punished hard Glen ;)
    very clever work on the spank machine and beautiful colors, well done !!!
    pmfs likes this.
  3. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Sorry I misread it does say Spankmaster.....
    Gellso and Helm like this.
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    The holes are to reduce the air pressure against the paddle to allow for a maximum spank. Oops, I shouldnt have told you that!! Really nice painting and an original idea Glen. Nice work.
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very nice Glen:happy:!!!
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Naughty girl.;)
    Excellent work Glen.
    Carl.(y)
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    and the Lord said
    " ...Thou shall not use devilish accessories but thy hands..."
    ChaosCossack and crf like this.
  8. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Loved it....(y)
  9. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    A slap on the back(side) for coming up with that idea
  10. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    How dare you bring my puritan hobby into disrepute! :cool:

Colin
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  11. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    "Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

Looks great Glen. Hope to see it at the Dallas Show
  12. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Saw this in Dallas last March and thought, she don't look like she minds the spank!

Joe
  13. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glen a brilliant idea, great colour choice's and excellent painting (y)(y)

Cheers Ken
  14. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Love it! Great painting too!
  15. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Glen,
    I hope the machine is copyrighted?:LOL: You could make a fortune.:eek: Well done and clever even if it took a decade. Great flesh tones.
    Cheers
    John
  16. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the coments! It didn't medal at last year's LSFS, but it did get a lot of favorable comments and it was constantly being photographed. A lot of women seemed to like it. I've been breaking out of my usual 54mm medieval subjects over the past year and doing a few pin-up figures. I've also been dabbling in sculpting more pin-up style flats - boobs, butts, lingerie, and scantily-clad warrior babes (but nothing you wouldn't show your mom...). The research is exhausting, but sometimes one must suffer a little for one's art. :D

Joe, I painted the face as cast and I can't decide if her expression is one of fearful apprehension or pleasant anticipation. Maybe a bit of both...

Slainte,

Glen