1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Roll call ...Please read this.

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by mcorry, Sep 10, 2005.

1. mcorry New Member

In light of a post I made on another forum, I should like to bring it to the attention of the readers on this board that due to recent correspondence between myself and Darla of the lost battalion it has been agreed that all copyright and licence to produce figures I sculpted in the past for the Roll Call has now passed on to her. I believe some of the comments I made in that post may be inaccurate and it is my understanding that the castings being offered by Darla are of a quality equal to or surpassing those offered by the Roll Call in the early days.
    Thank You for reading this notice.
    Maurice Corry
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Maurice,

This will also apply to a posting made here on planetfigure by another member referring to The Lost Battalion's Purchase of Roll Call.

PF Posting in "Market" forum