1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Retreat 1812

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by jaime, Aug 21, 2004.

1. jaime Member

Spain
    Here is two pictures: It is a figure from the Andrea (90 mm). It was painted in acrylics and I would like to know your opinion.

Thank you

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaime,

You have done areally nice job on the figure. I like the snow as well. How was the kit?

Joe
  3. Hardy Guest

:) Good Job Jaime
  4. jaime Member

Spain
    Thank you for your comments.
    Joe, I don't know exactly what you want to know when you ask me how thw kit was: metal/resin? number of pieces?... don't know
  5. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Nice work Jaime, I admire how well you painted that figure with acrylics - I can only paint in oils, over a Vallejo undercoat; I'm always amazed at the work of the "acrylic" painters (y)

I wish there would be more figures like this one, I mean, good quality large scale figures of Napoleonic soldiers on campaign.

Keep up the good work, Jaime.

Johan
  6. jaime Member

Spain
    Johan, thank you for your comments. I never paint in oils because is really difficult to me, but one day, I will paint in oils. I am learning a lot here in planetfigure

Next figure I will post, is a french lancer (from Andrea) Would you like to see it

Cheers

Jaime Gil