1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Resistance Step 1

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by fear-max, Jul 28, 2012.

1. fear-max Member

Italy
    Hi everyone this is the setting ready to be painted for the new scene I have in mind to achieve, missing only a few small accessories to choose from and enter with the figures. This is a glimpse of an unidentified Italian village set in the summer of 44 in which some residents are preparing for the arrival of the enemy. The base measures cm.10x10 and is mainly made ceramic chalk, while the accessories and other decorative elements I used plasticard, putty, Styrofoam, tin foil and copper wire, the only commercial element is the gutter MiniArt.Ciao Max

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    That is some dedicated scratch building, brilliant!

Steve
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    The wicker chair must have driven you made.:wacky:
    Excellent work,
    Carl.(y)
  4. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Lots of very fine detail faithfully rendered. I too think the chair seat is amazing. Bot so are lot of other details. This will be a cool scene to watch develop.

Colin
  5. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Love it, lots of small details everywhere to keep you looking. Will look great once painted
    Ben
  6. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
  7. Pepperpot Active Member

Germany
    That is truely some amazing scratch building!
  8. nelly-samy Well-Known Member

France
  9. fear-max Member

Italy
    Thanks to all, Max:)
    The wicker chair is not difficult to achieve, just needs time!
  10. montythefirst Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
  11. Ferris A Fixture

Brilliant, just brilliant Massimiliano! So much dedication to detail. Great!

Adrian
  12. fear-max Member

Italy
    Thanks montythefirst and Ferris
    Max
  13. JonG Member

United-Kingdom
    Don't usually see many buildings built with that amount of styrene usually, or buildings that are not hammered to within an inch of their lives.
    I am extremely impressed with the elegance and the cleaness of the work, and I do love how you have used so many different materials to get the different textures.
    1 question though, what have you used to glue all these different materials together?

Jon
  14. fear-max Member

Italy
    Thanks Jong
    The plasticard with glue for plastic models, chalk ceramic with superglue attack, tin foil and styrofoam with glue vinyl.
    Max
  15. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Whooa! Speechless.

Cheers
  16. O' Tabac Member

Italy
    Spectacle, Excellent.
    Saluti
    Maurizio
  17. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Great construction and great details.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  18. fear-max Member

Italy
    Thanks again to all:happy:
    Max
  19. Einion Well-Known Member

That's awesome. I love how the only commercial part you used is the gutter, which is one of the easier bits!

Einion
  20. Illa Active Member

Fantastic!!