1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Mermaid 1/6th scale by Roberto Von Behr

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by fmargem, Jul 15, 2014.

1. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    Hi guys and girls!
    HQ Model Kits is proud to present you our first model, the acclaimed "The Mermaid".
    Sculpted by the tallented hands of Roberto von Behr with a concept based on the art of J. Scott Campbell. The turn around views were masterfully done by Marcelo “Arkon” Barbosa.

She’s 1/6th scale, 16 pieces plus base, cast in high quality resin by none less than Joel Nelson. Tail fins can be cast in clear resin for those who want it.

Prices are as follows:

Opaque resin kit is US$ 198,00 Shipped within continental USA.
    Clear resin kit is US$ 223,00 Shipped within continental USA.

SHIPPING WORLDWIDE IS U$ 65,00 FOR 1 KIT

All buyers, if you’re serious on buying the kit, PM me to have your name put on the list. Send me your PF name, real name, address and e-mail, along with your choice on opaque or clear resin. You’ll receive confirmation and my Paypal information for payment when your kit is ready to ship.

The casting process will be done in batches of 10 to 12 kits. As the clear parts take a whole day to be cast, this process might take awhile. Please be patient and contact me before going berserk. Shipping will be in charge of the caster for cost reduction.
    The List:
    1. Cardinal - clear resin
    2. princemadonna
    3. AZ - clear resin
    4. Newdenite - clear resin
    5. Alamokid - opaque resin
    6. Clayman1976 - clear resin
    7. Sorent - clear resin
    8. Timber - clear resin
    9. Dechirico7 - clear resin
    10. Alucard - clear resin
    11. Valentini1986 - clear resin
    12. Pteroflux - clear resin
    13. Chad Pittman -
    14. Hachimitsu - clear resin
    15. Lilly - opaque resin

Enough talking, let the pictures of the first casting show what HQ Model Kits has brought you!

408516738.jpg 408510378.jpg 408510401.jpg 408510415.jpg 408510420.jpg 408510434.jpg DSCN8870copy_zpsdace0189.jpg DSCN8864copy_zps688d023e.jpg DSCN8867copy_zpsa52883f8.jpg
    Reptor, Mark Dollery, Tom W. and 4 others like this.
  2. Captain Lol A Fixture

Belgium
    Fantastic Sculpt , and great work of Annya ! (y)
  3. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    beautiful work.(y)
  4. fabrizio1969 A Fixture

Italy
    vincent is sculpt for you i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent
    Captain Lol likes this.
  5. Captain Lol A Fixture

Belgium
    LOL Fabrizio ;)
    Yes I believe that later I will take this figure, but at the moment I have 12 models to paint.
    While I'll wait a little
    Cheers
    Vincent
  6. Mozzy Member

WAYYYY out of my affordability levels, but a superb figure. I can only wish :) Beautifully painted too.