1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"The Madolinist"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Nov 3, 2005.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Marc ! Thank you very much,my friend; I'm glad you like it :lol: !! Cheers !
    Kenneth :) .
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Finally this little miracle is completed and surely it's awesome. You really did an amazing work Kenneth. What's next on your bench??

Xenofon
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    My friend Ken ! This is a lovely vigniette. Your attention to detail is really inspiring , and the setup is really to learn of . Beautiful work !! I WANT THESE PUMPKINS !!!!!
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Xenofon,my friend,thank you very much for the encouragement;I really appreciate it :lol: :lol: !!! What's next on the bench ? Well,I'm thinking of sculpting a figure from the Russo-Japanese war. We'll see what comes of it then. Cheers !
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Costas,my friend,I'm really glad that you like it :lol: !! Of course,my efforts are as nothing compared to the beauty that you are currently doing for the Woodland Indian figure on your vBench;now that is a BASE !!! As for the pumpkins,they're from Reaper Miniatures (Jack O'Lantern and pumpkins set). The set consists of 7 pumpkins,4 with faces and 3 without. A ready-made source for model pumpkins if there ever was one ;) ! HTH,my friend. Cheers !
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    One more thing that I forgot to mention: the labels for the bottles and tin can came from Dio-Art; an excellent source for vignette accessories of all periods in 54mm scale. HTH.
    Kenneth.
  7. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Great to see yet another figure finished by you Kenneth. This one is looking even better than your last. Looks like the lessons learned from World Expo keep repeating themselves with the pF membership that were present. It's almost funny in a way. All of us all promised ourselves, and each other, we would improve our work. So far, all of us have. Especially you my friend. So....what's next Kenneth?

Jim Patrick

By the way, I went in and edited your pictures so you don't have to scan left and right to see them all. Just up and down. :(
  8. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Jim,buddy,thank you very much for the encouragement; it's greatly appreciated :lol: !! Yes,World Expo certainly was an eye-opener for all of us,especially yours truly,and I'm glad to be able to improve my figure modelling and finishing techniques with every figure that I make ;) . What's next ? Well,I may sculpt a figure from the Russo-Japanese war for my next project,the Osprey book on the subject is certainly inspirational !!! Thanks for editing the posted photos,Jim; I didn't realise what a hassle it was to the rest of the members to scroll from left to right to see all the posted images. So sorry about that :( . I'll definitely keep that in mind for my next post. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  9. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    No problem at all Kenneth. It's too easy to fix it for everyone. That's what I get paid for after all.......no, wait......Gordy doesn't pay me?! :eek: . :lol: :lol: No problem at all Kenneth. I assume we'll cross paths again in 2008?

Jim Patrick
  10. Milorg Member

Norway
    Very Nice Kenneth!

original subject and your groundwork is stunning! The pumkins are great.
    Looking forward to your next project.

Cheers

Per Olav
  11. Roc Active Member

United-States
    kenneth, my dear friend, fantastic work, I love it, definitely worth waiting for.

Keep up the great work and thanks for the step by step.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    DEFINITELY,Jim;I'm already planning for it now !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  13. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Per Olav; coming from one whom I consider to be a "master" in groundwork,it is high praise indeed !!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  14. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Roc,my friend; I'm really glad you like it !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  15. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth, This has got to be your best work to date. The setting is one of this pieces strength for sure. I love the pumpkin patch and soldier's boots removed to rest his aching feet. Nice job.~Gary
  16. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Gary :) !
    Thanks for the compliments;I really appreciate it :lol: !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  17. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Kenneth, what is your next project?

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  18. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Roc :lol: !
    For my next project,I'm thinking of sculpting a figure from the Russo-Japanese war of 1905. I'm still mulling over the exact figure details and the concept of the vignette in my head at the moment. Don't worry,my friend;the moment that I have something concrete done,you and the rest of the "planeteers" will be the first to see it ;) ! Cheers !