1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP The Light Brigade - Crimea

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ghamilt1, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks Malcolm. The uniform colour and variety (though no too much difference between the lancer and the dragoon) is the primary attraction for choosing these figures.
  2. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    ^What they all said^

Top notch (y)

Cheers,
    Billy :)
  3. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent painting Glenn and looking forward to following to completion. (y)

Cheers Ken
  4. BarrieHynd Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Great idea Glenn, and a first class job with the brushes on the figures. You'll love the Lancer figure when you get it. Got it on the go myself but it will be a stand alone piece. Just a wee tip, I found it easier to take the right hand off and hollow out the bottom of the arm a bit. Makes the painting and building a bit easier.

Barrie.
    Eludia, napoleonpeart and crf like this.
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Impressive Glenn.(y)
  6. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks gents, and cheers Barrie for the tip. I am hopeful the lancer will arrive next week, but for now I will keep the brush wet by re working Pegaso's mounted lancer that I've has sitting half done for about a year.
  7. Waterman Active Member

You will not be disappointed when you get the Lancer, I think it's one of the nicest figures that Moz has ever done. A lovely natural pose in my opinion .
  8. prhayes68 Active Member

United-States
    Really lovely work. They'll look great as a threesome. I literally got my CGS Lancer figure in the mail yesterday. It really is beautifully sculpted and casted. Typical CGS fare!

Pete
  9. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks Pete and Waterman, clearly this many people can't be wrong on the quality of a figure. Will start to be impatient if it's not here by next week
  10. Ray Welshman Active Member

Saw this in the flesh :) the figures are done very well, very nice subtle shading and highlights that Glenn does very well.

Cheers

Ray