1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Last Supper (Leonardo)

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Romariogendalf, Apr 25, 2019.

1. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    harrytheheid and HansDig like this.
  2. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. Kevtk135 Active Member

You Tube is your friend for marbleizing tutorials. FWIW, I like this one -
    harrytheheid likes this.
  4. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom

(y)
  5. Exactly as Grod says, not my subject but superb. Was only watching the di Vinci code last week. My father 'bob' took me to Roslyn abbey when I served in Scotland before the book came out. It was a quiet Chapel with just a book to sign, them it became the famous attraction it is. There are many Knight Templer acknowledgments all around that sadly people will not see as all protecte under glass now from what I am to,d. Me and dad went down to the crypt in the afternoon and when we visited there were 6 people, now hundreds visit. Those that know see what it is based on. A superb subject sculpted very well
  6. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
    Guys Pls stop flooding in my topic)
    CGS military figures likes this.
  7. i wonder the above adverts also
  8. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
  9. Maybe contact admin, not seen the vids above before on a thread
  10. Sorry mate, I hadn't seen the spam, you are correct and I am behind you fully, you should not have spam vids on a thread, apologies and I have deleted my first, I thought you didn't want comments, you work is superb
  11. I have tried to message but I cannot, either way I know your range, we work in same fields off PF