1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Last Samurai

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Toñete, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Toñete New Member

Good afternoon lads. A friend has asked me that he should comment on the figure that in exclusive interview and signed my friend Alex Lopez sent to me from Mexico for the mark Plough Mythologic. The figure in question is the Samurai that The Last Samurai appears in the movie.
    The surprise was enormous when I met this burly Samurai for the armor and above to 70mm in a white metal easy to work and that scarcely has lines of mould.
    It is completely advisable. Remain impressed with the detail of the face and his similar one to Tom Cruise and the corpulence of the figure for the armor.
    Although I will put photos of the process of painting of step by step in a future article if he wanted that you saw the quality of the shaped one in a pair of photos. With the whole pride of the world it taught you this figure that for es a very very special obsequiousness.

A greeting to all.
  2. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    oye!

cambio la cabeza de eso monito, por favor.

alejandro wencho