1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

THE LAST BATTLE

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Klassik, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Klassik Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Friends, my next job (or rather another "long-term construction")) Figures 75 mm from Alexandros Models (in fact, it seemed to me that they are almost 90 mm). The painting was done with acrylics from different manufacturers. The base is a collection of everything that lies under our feet - sand, earth, clay, and quite a bit of flock. Happy viewing 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Stunning piece of work.(y)
    Klassik likes this.
  3. Ferris A Fixture

Very impressive!
    Klassik likes this.
  4. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    First rate job,

Mike
    Klassik likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Wonderful to see this , great artwork and presentation

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our SEPTEMBER's FOTM comp and also vote in AUGUSTS classes as well

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...anced-class-ends-midnight-bst-30-9-21.359333/

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...ate-class-closes-midnight-bst-30-9-21.359334/

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...ard-class-closes-midnight-bst-30-9-21.359338/

....And enter in Vignettes & Diorama #3 running till 31/01/22

......https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/enter-in-vignette-diorama-3-here-ends-31-01-220.312212/

....msg me if needed

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  6. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Beautifully painted and presented, a truly excellent piece of work, something that I could look at for hours.
    TERRY
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    I added some light to see it better . Very impressive, I like that very much

1 (3) 02.jpg
    Redcap, Perseas, Oda and 1 other person like this.
  8. Klassik Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Thanks for the feedback! The work on the composition was long, I am glad that I liked my work.
  9. Klassik Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    In my opinion, the increase in light distorts the reality of the tone, which and the image loses its expressiveness. When creating a photo, I tried to bring the image as close as possible to the original.
    Oda and Viking Bob like this.
  10. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Wow, wonderful work and painted

Mobo
  11. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Playing with digital images is a minefield, because what one sees on ones screen, differes for everybody, because it depends on the setting of the screen, the settings of the image, and that starts with the equipment with which the original image is taken, and the lighting, and then is affected by the screen on which its viewed. Effectively, most of us will see subtly different renditions of the same image.

In this instance, I can understand why Mirosoft lightened the image, because you have presented your images quite dark . Whilst they certainly 'capture the mood', that works beter with bigger images, and it does make it more difficult to appreciate the detail, on a smaller screen.

All that aside, it is a stunning piece, all parts work so well together, great work.
    Oda, Klassik and Nap like this.
  12. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's a most polite comment in the best traditions of this forum...well done. A lesser man might have
    mentioned night goggles or something equally flippant.

Mike
    Nap likes this.
  13. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Amazing work...
    Klassik likes this.
  14. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Beautiful piece of art, i really like the groundwork as well!
    Klassik likes this.
  15. Cannonball A Fixture

Great piece of work.

Neal
  16. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  17. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
  18. Klassik Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Thanks friends!
  19. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium

I must say like another here
    ... " Beautifully painted and presented, a truly excellent piece of work, something that I could look at for hours.
    TERRY "

I just wanted to see more details ...
    Allas , I broke my upper left arm friday, repaired yesterday with a rod of metal ( no no no not a piano wire ...) from the shoulder to the elbow . Hands working well, fore-arm rotating, but impossible to level the whole for the moment so I will not be very active the next months ... but I will continue to read avidly ..
    Best
    Nap likes this.
  20. Ragnar Active Member

United-Kingdom
    What can I say that as already be said what A fantastic piece of work You should be very proud of this figure.