1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Lancers horse.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Roc, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Gary,my friend, thanks for the encouragement and kind words,I do appreciate it.

I've been following your step by steps on sculpting very closely and I find them very enlightening.(y)

Cheers.

Roc. :)
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Heay Rocco!

I think you did a fabulus job on the horse, very nice color and painting! I would add some gloss to the eyes to make them look a little more lively. Keep it up!
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Roc,

I too am sorry for missing this thread. You are doing a really nice job on this horse. I look forward to seeing it all come together. :)

Joe
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Anders,
    Thanks for the nice words and encouragement, much appreciated.
    I'm going to give each eyes a coat of clear epoxy.thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers.

Roc.
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Joe, my friend,Thanks a bunch for the your words of encouragement, I do appreciate them.

I hope everything is O.K. with you and that you are feeling much better.

Cheers.

Roc. :)