1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP the jacobite-1746

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by john din, Feb 3, 2012.

1. john din Active Member

Greece
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    John excellent work on the tartan, very neatly done,(y)

Cheers Ken
  3. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    John

Like the colours of the tartan very much. You might want to tweek some of the squares though because it looks as if some are not as large as others, especially on the left side of the dagger. In my opinion that would give an already very good job that extra bit.

This figure is my latest purchase too and it's a marvelous sculpt. A typical Maurizio Bruno product! All this to say that I am going to save your pics as reference material for when the time comes. Only God knows when that will be... o_O

J;)han
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  5. templar magister Active Member

Greece
    Dear friend the tartan looking very gooood!!!But you have to add shadows because like this looks flat.You need the "volume" up.
    well done!!
  6. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Very nice painting on the tartan and face. Well done. (y)
  7. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    When i at first glance at the pic it looked like you had a pair of tennis shoes on him :lol:.
    reallynice paintjob,to me ,the tartan is on of the best renditions i've seen.
    Lighst and shadows on the sking are great!
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    very nice paintwork.
    Tartan looks very good.

Marc
  9. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Very clean painting
    Ben