1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Great War

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by carl reid, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Todd, Carl Reid is a Master Caster in his own right. he is the owner of Harton Miniatures and sculpts and casts for his company as well as other companies. He would not need to find someone to cast for him. Although I would like to see these available in resin too I also understand if he has a contract with someone else to cast these in Bronze. Maybe at some time he can produce similar ones for his own company Harton, and be available for us painters.
  2. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Carl
    There all absolutely stunning but i love the first one.
    Brian
  3. Einion Well-Known Member

Top stuff Carl!

Einion
  4. Don Well-Known Member

Carl Whether you do them in bronze or god willing in resin the fusilier with the SMLE has earned a place on my shelf. If in resin I think I will be starting a new hobby painting busts. Also think the facial expression on the stretcher bearer is wonderful. His face sums up the whole war.
    Don
  5. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    excuse my ignorance in this subject. I did not read everything.
  6. BEER Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Very, very good busts !!