For Sale The Fusilier WW1 Figures.

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Richard Baxter, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    I have been undertaking a series of painting commissions of WW1 figures for a client. Sadly, he has recently passed away and so I have a number of figures which I purchased in advance and which I will not now be making and painting. These are all from The Fusilier and are in resin and of 54mm scale, apart from the Royal Naval Division figure which is in white metal and scaled at 75/80mm. All figures are in original boxes and are as new.

Please PM me if interested. Will combine multiple purchases into one order, postage to be agreed at time of purchase. Payment by PayPal or by Circlepay

20180917_142319.jpg

Lewis gunner of the Royal Naval Division, Hood Battalion, 1916. Choice of heads: naval cap or helmet. Long out of production: £45.

DSC_8143_1837atext.jpg

"Going Up The Line"54mm diorama group. 6 British/Empire infantry in greatcoats, different poses and equipment. Included is the specially designed resin diorama base featuring a shelled landscape, duckboards, shattered trees and discarded equipment. This was originally sold as a separate item but an selling base and figures together for £75
    (original price £120). SOLD.
    OLD 20180917_142346.jpg

th.jpg

ANZAC infantry at Cunuk Bair, diorama set of 5 figures plus base. Originally cost £80, selling at £55. SOLD.

20180917_142441.jpg

3 British or Empire infantry forming a Lewis gun team. No 1 carries the Lewis, whilst numbers 2 and 3 carry spare ammo drums. Selling for £25. SOLD.

Any questions, please send me a PM.
  2. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    ANZAC set and Lewis gun team now sold.
  3. BrownMoose New Member

Darn missed the Chunuk Bair
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  4. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    "Going Up The Line" is now sold.
  5. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Just one figure left now, the Royal Naval Division Lewis gunner. A Steve Warrilow classic, long OOP and very rare.

Who wants it?
  6. BESPJL Active Member

Portugal
    Hi Richard, RN still available? Can you tell me its price and shipping to Portugal, please?

Thank you
  7. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Yes it is. Price is £45 plus £5.35 postage, so a total of £50.00. Payment by Paypal, please PM me with your details.
  8. BESPJL Active Member

Portugal
    Sorry, I thought it might be a lower price.

Thank you.
  9. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland