1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed 'The End',Gumrak Airfield,Stalingrad

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by smudger1960, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Dr Force A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic pant job, you really have gven this fgure so much "life", wel done.

Dave
  2. tankman3rd4id Member

United-States
    stunning jobvery emotional image
  3. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Amazing work!
    Wonderful.
    I congratulate completion.

Mitsutaka.
  4. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Amazing use of weathering to bring out the real misery in this bust, fantastic work, nice additions with the bandage and rips.

Steve
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Apollogies for the delay in replying,i would like to say a very big thank you to you all for all your kind coments and support,although i enjoy every piece i paint i have to say this paticular piece has to be one of my favourites in my collection and i'm really proud of it.:)

Mark,John,Pedro,Gordy,Dave,Todd,Florent,Rob,Eddy,Dimitriois,Sam,Marc,Grant,Daniel,Carl,David,Rick,Mitsutaka,Steve - again many thanks for your kind coments.
    Jason - Interesting point about the neck tag,i will remember that.
    Adrian - Yes i was quite pleased with the way the photo's turned out,its the new digital camera i had last xmas,still playing arround with it.
    Ngai - Yes i do like my weathering,i always look forward to this part of the painting.

I've been planning a small diorama i've had in mind the last few years for my next project and the subject will be sci-fi related,i will be posting this as a work in progress over the next few weeks.

Happy Painting - Brian (y)
  6. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Cany, beautiful conversion job and spot on not an element of over do here at all,
    the 'grad was like this in many ways, considering they were losing up to 20.000 troops per week.
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Rob

Thanks for your kind coments :)