1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Daimyo

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Brandy Small, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Brandy Small New Member

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support.
    Brandy
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Beautiful work Brandy, keep it up. ;)

Roc. :)
  3. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello Brandy,

Your current project brings back fond memories although I would never have your patience! ;)

The patterns and colours look very convincing and authentic particularly the lacing on the shoulder plates. I'm very intrigued by your skintones and look forward to see the end result.

Great work! (y)

Quang
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I had the opportunity to see the Daimyo in person last night and will have to say the pictures do not do the art work Brandy has done justice. Absolutely amazing to see the detail work she has done. I may just have to bite the bullet and give this bust a try.............Keep up the great work Brandy!!!
  5. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Very well done Brandy.

Your flesh method is interesting and the decorative patterns on the sleeve superb.
  6. Brandy Small New Member

Thank You Guy, Lou, and Quang, I really appreciate the feedback.
    Brandy
  7. Brandy Small New Member

Here are the latest pics of my progress. I decided to do the cover sleeve red with a dot diamond pattern. I also made some progress with the daisy pattern. Currently I am working on finishing the red, white, and black patterns on the plate armor, and shoulder straps. I have also painted his eyes, but his hair is still undone.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. jitch0t Member

Spain
    amazing brandy, nice nice work!
  9. Edson Member

Mexico
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA´S ALL I CAN SAY...... :lol: :lol:

now I wish pait that bust!! :eek:
    Quang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
    Ed
  10. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Brandy, (y) (y) (y) !! Keep up the EXCELLENT work and post more soon ! Cheers.
    Kenneth.
  11. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Saw this first hand yesterday and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pics are good but it really doesn't do her detail work and painting justice. It has to be seen to be believed. Brandy, EXCELLENT work. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing this finished at Mastercon this year!

Jim Patrick
  12. Lepman New Member

Unbelieveable workmanship or workpersonship.
  13. vince wai Active Member

Hi Brandy,

Nice painting with the patterns!

vince