1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

the Crime Reaper (Harbinger)

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Michael Kalk, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Michael Kalk Active Member

painted 2018...i find this Bust verry "Woow" i must painting this Part !!
    the Light ..is painted

IMG_0755.JPG IMG_0762.JPG
  2. Oda A Fixture

From your description I understand that you have created an artificial light source effect by the use of paint only and by God sir you have done an exquisite job!!!!!!Maybe you would care to share your technique with the rest of us in an SBS for this piece.Hats off to you Michael!

Oda.
    Michael Kalk likes this.
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

great work , nice paintjob

mobo
    Michael Kalk likes this.
  4. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I have this figure and although fantasy is not my thing, I seen the potential in having a bit of fun painting this subject and basically messing around with different strange colour mixes and effects and it is great to see each individual painters version of the figure being posted on PF and your result gives it another dimension.
    Wonderful work.
    TERRY
    Michael Kalk likes this.
  5. Michael Kalk Active Member

The secret is ..have the Bust painted ...with airbrush make it this Effect...and Highligths with a Brush !!