1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Calm Before The Storm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Kenneth...........you get better and better with each figure.
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,

This is hands down your best work. You have come a great way since your first ones! I like the face of this old chap!

Keep up the good work,

Joe
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    FAN-TAS-TIC! This is a great piece. Imaginative. Well-crafted. As a new-bie sculptor, just "learning the trade" so to speak, I appreciate your sharing all the stages of creating the figure with us. What's next?? ;)
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Guy,my dear friend,thank you very much for the encouraging comments;I really appreciate them :lol: ! Cheers !
    Kenneth :)
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Joe,thank you very much for the encouragement :lol: :lol: ! Your insightful comments has really helped me to achieve the results that I'm able to show today.BTW,I LOVE the "King" project that you got going at the moment ! Cheers.
    Kenneth ;)
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks for the positive comments,Dan :lol: ;I really appreciate them ! At the moment,I'm still deciding on my next modelling project,so no definite subject yet.Cheers !
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth, it looks fantastic, you really did a beautiful job,your best piece to date.

What's next my friend? looking forward to your next step by step.

Cheers

Roc :)
  8. amherbert Member

Hi Kenneth

I watched this develop. Lovely little scene.

Congrats
    Andy
  9. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Roc,my dear friend,thank you very much for the encouragement;I really appreciate it :lol: ! Just for fun,I decided to make the name-plate for the vignette myself,to give the scene some character.It's from 2-part epoxy and is attached to the base with double-sided tape.Looks cool,huh ? Cheers !
    Kenneth ;)

[IMG]
  10. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Andy;I really appreciate the encouragement :lol: ! Cheers !
  11. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,the name plate does look cool, very good idea ;)

Keep up the good work.

ciao

Roc. :)
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Roc,I really appreciate the feedback (y) ! Cheers.
    Kenneth :lol:
  13. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth, Very Very nice. I have to agree with the others, this has got to be YOUR BEST piece to date. Keep up the great work.~Gary
  14. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks ALOT,Gary,for the encouragement (y) :lol: ! I couldn't have done it without the advice,critique and help from all the great guys here on the "planet".Cheers !
  15. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Dinesh,I really appreciate the encouragement :lol: ! Cheers !
    Kenneth ;)
  16. y_wong New Member

Dear kenneth,

A good piece of work. Looking forward to it in the flesh.

regards :)
  17. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Wong Yau;I really appreciate the encouragement (y) ! BTW,how's the Berdan sharpshooter coming along ? Looking forward to seeing that in the "flesh" too ! Cheers.
    Kenneth :lol: