1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Body – New Releases

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Krisztián Bódi, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Krisztián Bódi Member

Hungary
    35002 – U.S. Driver. 1/35 scale, resine. Sculpted by Krisztian Bodi. Boxart painted by Oliver Kovacs.

[IMG] [IMG]

35003 – German field officer. 1/35 scale, resine. Sculpted by Krisztian Bodi. Boxart painted by Artur Miniszewski.

[IMG] [IMG]

http://www.thebodi.eu/
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    I really like that jeep jockey!

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Hi Krisztián,

The US Driver looks good - I assume he could actually be used in most US vehicles of that period.

The German Field Officer, however, IMO is too reminiscent of Alpine's 35054 WW2 German Officer #1, a figure you sculpted. Sure, there are differences in the model of Greatcoat and map case, and you included the flashlight, but IMO there are not sufficient differences between the figures.

[IMG][IMG]

My 0.02c

Rudi