1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Battle of Cowpens

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Kaws, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Guys need to chill. All good things come to those who wait!

I too would love to order this figure, but right now there doesn't seem to be much point until things get back to something resembling normal. Which I am confident they will in time.

In the meantime .... there's always the stash!

- Steve
    Oda likes this.
  2. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Steve, we don't fight. It's just the way things are. Our partner Alexey Buryak (Silver Dream Studio) has an even worse situation. He has more than 150 packages that did not reach customers. And in them fragile painted figures!!!
  3. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Amazing work, great sculpt. Very well created movement and dynamics. Really nice work, I'm looking forward to more characters for this diorama.

Cheers Borek :)
    Andrey likes this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

A
    Aleksey is a very good friend and an excellent professional.It makes me very sad to hear he is in such a tight spot.I hope things get back to normal soon.

Oda.
    Babelfish and Andrey like this.
  5. Thanks for the responses guys (at least I'm not the only one!)

I order some figs from El Greco yesterday, got ship notice today! Maybe Andrey, Legion can look at some distribution options in the future... Set up a distribution partner in another country and bulk ship to that location and ship the individual orders from that location. I will continue to order these as you release them but just frustrated that in today's world anything takes this long. (PS: just got two figs sent from Greece this week as well)
    Babelfish likes this.
  6. Noel Walker Active Member

Funny I was thinking just yesterday if I would see them in the mail today, I guess my question has been answered lol. I'm patient
  7. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
    Yes< I am leaving now in Greece and parcels from Greece to Russian comes in 10-12 days. We have somes stuck of figures at Russian Post , but not critical.
    As I told you before in PM i am ready to compencate any inconviniance for that.
    Everybody knows that me and Andrey we are keeping our promises.
    Oda and Borek like this.
  8. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    I've had a figure (large scale Predator from Narin) waiting in Thailand since March. He checks on a regular basis, apparently they are just sitting in customs waiting for their country of destination to allow them in. If you use Fedex, DHL, or other commercial services, this isn't an issue, but the mail service of each country, that's a different story...
    Noel Walker likes this.
  9. Yes< I am leaving now in Greece and parcels from Greece to Russian comes in 10-12 days. We have somes stuck of figures at Russian Post , but not critical.
    As I told you before in PM i am ready to compencate any inconviniance for that.
    Everybody knows that me and Andrey we are keeping our promises.

Not sure who this response was intended for, I have not had a conversation with you in the past. and I'm not looking for compensation, maybe the other person was....?

Like I said above, glad to hear I wasn't the only one experiencing a delay (IE: lost package) Looking forward to receiving a beautiful piece.

c
  10. Oda A Fixture

Absolutely true.

Oda.
  11. Noel Walker Active Member

A pleasant surprise this afternoon as I received the figure. Haven't had the opportunity to open ye, but I am sure it is first rate. Now for the ones following

Ok now I have opened pretty awesome, best packaging job I have seen
  12. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you
    Noel Walker and Oda like this.
  13. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    And here's the sequel!

Attached Files:

14. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    This is a lovely little scene, will there be more figures? Sequel sounds final?

Keith.
  15. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    There will be at least 10 figures in total. Now the sculptor is working on the next pair.
    zane666 likes this.
  16. Noel Walker Active Member

Is the second figure available yet?
  17. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Available in August.
    Noel Walker and zane666 like this.
  18. Kaws A Fixture

Russian-Federation