1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

The Amazing Spiderman

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jim Patrick, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I ahve looked at this figure a couple of times and Jim you made an excellent job of him

Robin
  2. ggamzzic New Member

South-Korea
    Hi. Jim

You painted great firgure..
    It saved the impression of the original work too much well.

Jung
  3. fsdesimone Member

Very nice job Jim! How was the fit of the parts btw? I know the hand is attached to the wall - any trouble lining it up with the body and foot?

Francesca
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I really am blown away! I did not expect this kind of reaction. All of you have just succeded in getting me out of the jinx I was in. Now where is that Elvis figure.......
    Francesa, the fit of the different parts was no problem at all. Care must be given to the webbing on the figure though. You really have to pay attention to get all the lines lined up. Lots of dry fitting should eliminate this though. Again, my hats off to all of you for your comments and encouragement.

See ya, Jim
  5. Patrick Kirk New Member

Jim,
    Care to elaborate on the desktop photo set up you have courtsey of Dave Harper? I am always looking for a better way...

Hope all is well

Patrick