1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Thantor the Barbarian, from Black sun Minitaures. Scale 35 mm

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by The Norwegian, Jul 31, 2016.

1. The Norwegian Well-Known Member

Norway
    Dear all

I was very pleased the day i open the shipment from Black Sun Miniatures.
    Black Sun Miniatures casting are always first class products with ultra sharp casting and sculping. So i was very excited to se how the quality on the smaller scale figures was. I have several of the 75mm Scale figures, and they are all perfect.

This Barbarian is an winner, its perfectly cast and and joy to paint.

It has 5 parts cast in resin(light grey) You also has an option of an head without the helmet. And good idea, The casting is perfect and its hard to belive its such and small scale, it could easily have been an 54 mm figure. I am looking forward to see what Black Sun miniatures will come with in the future, in all scales. So this is an winner, and if you dont have any small scale figures in your collection, this could very well be the first one.
    Pics of the painted figure to come :)

Facts:
    Scale: 35mmSize: 38mm to eye level (41mm to top of head)Number of Parts: 5 (including options)Material: ResinCasting: GRX CreationsOptions: Includes two heads (helm & bare)

Some pics: With permision from Black Sun Miniatures.

barbarian1.jpg Barb-Helm-2-370x480.jpg thantor-7-370x480.jpg
    Dekiman, Stanislav, Wheels and 2 others like this.
  2. Alan New Member

United-States
    that's a mean looking barbarian!
    The Norwegian likes this.
  3. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    What a cracker !

Wth the helmet he is very menacing.

Bare headed, he is quite evil looking

Paul.
    The Norwegian likes this.