1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Thank you Hugo

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hugo Pereira, May 2, 2020.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    First of all I would like to apologize to the moderators of Planet Figure and I understand if you want to delete the post ...

Hugo is a little more absent because he is at the forefront of the fight against Covid ...

Hugo is doing his best every day, to the detriment of his rest and his whole personal life ... He is focused on taking care of others, even though death is a very strong opponent and almost always a winner ... But Hugo does not drop his arms and is always ready to try to win ... THANK YOU HUGO for everything you do for us ... For your friends and family ... But above all, for humanity ...

RPmodels Team

Combate.jpg
    DaddyO, Tom W., Martin64 and 14 others like this.
  2. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    OBRIGADO HUGO!

The UK may be on its way out of the EU but we can still feel for others and show respect across borders (y)

... and, closer to home, also thanks to Badger/Bill Cowan who I believe works on ambulances :)
  3. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well done that man (y)
    NeilW and Nap like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

No apologies needed and definately not being deleted

We are all missing you and your company's releases here but you are a dedicated doctor and your giving all to fight this pandemic ...

........we all RESPECT you and ALL involved in whatever capacity in whatever country

Stay safe

Nap
    NeilW, Billy Dickinson and housecarl like this.
  5. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hugo my friend - you are a great bloke and you and your colleagues all over the world are doing a tremendous job on behalf of your fellow man.

Stay safe and I look forward to seeing Nuno and yourself again in the not too distant future.

Best Regards always.

Gary
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Stay safe Hugo.(y)
    NeilW and Nap like this.
  7. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Why am I not surprised at Hugo's utter selflessness ? Anyone who has met him comes away with the same impression.....a diamond guy. God bless you , dear friend.

Alan
  8. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    .......Who was that Masked Man ........
    NeilW and Nap like this.
  9. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I salute you Hugo!
    Nap likes this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Neil

Thank you so much for your support... This was a true surprise to me... It was developed by Nuno and the guys from the studio. Yesterday I was very surprise when I saw messages in PF and so many likes.... What happend? I didnt do nothing... Its when I saw the post... I normally like to pass undercover... But this time Nuno an dthe guys didnt allowed...

I dont feel a hero... I do the best I can with a big sacrifice of my private life. For me the real heroes are the people that stay at home and just come out when they need it. I wouldnt talk about the people that see this pandemia with other eyes, I will left this comments and ideas for myself.

The world changed... This is a fact... This virus is just more than a disease... This virus dont allow people says the last good bye for people that passed. This virus dont allow us honor the families and friends that passed away. People die in a service alone, with a lot of strange people. I would like to talk about all the health people that work in the services and transformed in the families and friends of the patients. Their spirit are tremendous... This virus dont allow in the future people come out and hug friends and skake the hands. This is strange... We are humans and we are social... Its a big caracteristic of the human race... Everything is strange...

I will take this opurtonity to express my GRATITUDE to all my friends and RPmodels friends that every day message me and email me, giving me strenght to continue, one day after the other... In the blacks days, and they are a lot, your strenght are the motor for I can continue... And say to myself... Ok, Lets go... You are the best FRIENDS I can ask in my all life... You are TOP... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Old Pete, housecarl and Nap like this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello My GOOD FRIEND Kagemusha

Thank you so much... Long time we dont speak... I hope you are alright... And the things are alright too...

I here I return from hospital today... A fter a work journey but we are winning... We havent so many patients and the numbers are decreasing. The humanity will win... I dont have any doubts of that... But the infortunally the pay that we will pay in economy and social will be tremendous... But lets see what happens... We have to adopt... And this is a strong point of the human race...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

How are you my FRIEND? You are the best... I return today from hospital... I will sleep all day... LOL... LOL...

The projects are in the progress. The Roman Auxilia Catafratari in Germanic Wars in finish. Its a tremendous piece... The moviment of the spear and the way she arreted all teh clothes with penetration its something of other world. I believe this is the first thing that figure world will see something like that detail. It will be lauch my birthday, to celebrate my year and the human victory against Covid. The other projects are in development but they are very slow. I dont have time to check them and the things are very slow... The battle of King Midiathres and the Vienna Siege are in development but there are many things to do and check. Its almost in same stage we talked. The Peninsula War Diorama is started, but are very slow... In this moment the hobby have to wait and the profession have to assume the most important role. And this is the real life... Work to help and take care of the others.

Thank you so much for everything.
    Big hug and kiss to Carol
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Gary

Thank you so much for your words... I want to believe we will be in Folkstone and Telford. The big question what will be the rules for the shows. How many people they allow in the show? Its a question that we will see... But we can do a deal right now... Coffee in the first show when we will be together? I pay...

Big hug.
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Housecarl

Thank you so much for your support and your care...

With best regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Alan

Thank you so much for your words... You are the best... Im doing my work and i wish I can do better and can won more battles. Infortunally our oponent is very strong and its very difficult to win. But I can assure that Im always ready to win... When we have black days I thing in the next days, with light and hope...

I hope you can see in next show... I count to be Folkstone...

Big hug and take care.
    Hugo
    OldTaff and Nap like this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Del

Thank you so much... I use a mask everyday... LOL... LOL... More than one... LOL... LOL...

Thank you so much.
    Regards
    Hugo
    DEL and Nap like this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Felix

Thank you so much for everything... I know you are very busy preparing a tremendous work. I will talk with you because a idea i had... I would like to express my public GRATITUde to you because you are tremendous... Im awalways boring you with questions and doubts and you are always there for me and RPmodels... THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I will email you but give just a little time until i can return to my 'normal life'.

Big hug and take care.
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.