1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Teutonich Knight

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by arthur, Sep 29, 2005.

1. arthur Member

Canada
    Gentlemen,
    Finally have a bit of time to post some pics. Here is my in progress 75mm Pegaso offering. Still a long way to go, I am just taking my time with it since the closest show to put it in will be early April next year. Comments always appreciated :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers,
    A.
    Oooops should say ofcourse "Teutonic"
  2. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Looking good so far Arthur. I am currently redoing the same one (in the midst of a one month break from it actually) for the second time. The first one sold at a show in the states, and I just had to have one for myself. I really like the look of the head, there's lots of character evident. Best of luck to you when you get around to entering him.
  3. Denis Member

Canada
    Hummm...it's gonna be a good one...as usual :)

Hi Arthur!

You will have a lot of figures to bring in April to Quebec ;)

Keep up the good work!!

Denis
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Arthur,

That is an great figure you are doing now. As you said, alot of work to do.
    First thing what i should do is give the eye's a little wash. They looked to popeyed. The white of the eyes is in my opinion to white. If you do that you should see that you have alot more of the character what is sculpted into the face. You are on the right track with the face. Keep up the good work you are doing on this figure.

Marc
  5. arthur Member

Canada
    Thanks Guys! :)
    Cheers,
    A.