1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Templar Knight, 7th Crusade

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ethan, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Danny!

I use very small paint brushes to paint the underside of the skirt. It is more difficult but I don't know how someone could leave a leg or an arm off the piece; paint it and then attach the pieces without a seam line. I find I have to work the seams a lot and paint would be ruined.

I apologize for making it seem like the Templar's were all French. I was talking specifically of this (7th) Crusade; of which most other countries would not participate. Of course there were a scattering of other European's involved no matter what their king's would say!
  2. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    By the way. I am going to college again for Visual Effects and I need money! So I am selling this piece for 200USD + shipping. If you have an interest or a reasonable offer, PM me.
  3. nuvolari Member

Thanks for your answer Ethan, your tutorial is a real inspiration to get me started. I hope you get your model sold, it's a real bargain for such a lovely model. Good luck with your education on Visual Effects.
    Cheers,
    Danny
    Ethan likes this.
  4. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent finish Ethan.
    Good luck at college,
    Carl.(y)
    Ethan likes this.