1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Teaser for my next SBS !

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kagemusha, Nov 17, 2015.

1. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Whilst working on a piece for a very good friend....I hate waiting for paint to dry :mad:...
    I was looking through my GA....and came across a piece that I have kept in reserve...waiting for my airbrush skills to develop to a level I consider good enough to tackle this one.....:whistle:
    The pics are of a very small part of the whole piece/scene....a teaser for what's to come.....:sneaky:

IMG_0463.jpg IMG_0464.jpg IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0466.jpg

Interested to know who remembers this one.......

Ron
    Stephan, zernina, Diegoff and 6 others like this.
  2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'm glad I never sent my terrier down, otherwise he might has been ravaged by that bull terrier:LOL:

I like that one mate, it appeals to me and I know your animal painting are top notch and I look forward to seeing what you do with him. Are you going to put a Union Jack body warmer on him?;)

Sorry I don't remember that one as I'm only a Pup:rolleyes:
    cheers
    Richie
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Got me Ron but can't wait to see what you got in mind for him
    Steve
  4. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Richie....as said mate....he is a very small part of the whole piece/scene....and provides the 'comic' element........:whistle:
  5. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Steve.....you raved about this piece at the time :p........taken from the artwork of a very famous painter.....who kindly gave his permission and support to the sculptor.....a well known member on PF :rolleyes:
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    Yeah well I'm raving a lot of the time
    Steve
  7. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Carmine's Paul Bonner tribute Ron?
  9. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    If I had to put money on the one person that would get it.....:p:D......:cry:
  10. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    A sad indictment of my lifestyle Ron.;)
  11. Nap Moderator

England
    Scooby Do's little mate Scrappy Do ....

Heavans how sad is this !

Either way it's a great little sculpt

Nap
  12. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    As Carl rightly said...this was Carmine's 'Tribute' to Paul Bonner (y)

50fe00a7b9e1850982411868299797e7.jpg

As with the 'Wolfman' I posted a while back....again taken from the artwork of Paul Bonner and sculpted by Carmine....the biggest challenge will be to recreate the colours used in the 2D artwork on a 3D sculpt!

Ron
    John Bowery likes this.
  13. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    I'd completely forgotten about this ........ brilliant to see you're doing it ........ so jealous.
    Will follow with interest (y)
    Cheers
    Derek
  14. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    Yup, I've got this kit in my grey army too. Such a great sculpt (and amazing original art of course). I'll be keeping an eye on what you do with it. It's definitely a big project. Good luck!
  15. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Del....glad you will be following mate :)......should provide some real entertainment :LOL:
  16. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Bailey.....yes it is a great sculpt....as you say....a BIG project :wideyed:.....requires a lot of thought and planning as it's a very complex piece apart from the size :eek:
    Hope it inspires you to drag yours out of the GA ;)
  17. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    This 'pooch' looks a little like Jim Carrey's terrier in "The Mask".........?
  18. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :LOL:.....your right Alan he does :rolleyes: