1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Taxi de la Marne

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by btavis, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    You've done some awesome work on these figures Bob (y)
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    You've done some awesome work on these figures Bob (y)
  3. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Here is a detail of the soldier with his arm outstretched. Needless to say I have his left hand yet to do. Or maybe he's a pirate. Incidentally, I think this guy looks Frencher than a croisant. I believe it started out as a Historex head and man I wish they would produce more head sets 'cause they are very fine. The bakery lady's head is also Historex.
  4. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Here is a detail of the soldier with his arm outstretched. Needless to say I have his left hand yet to do. Or maybe he's a pirate. Incidentally, I think this guy looks Frencher than a croisant. I believe it started out as a Historex head and man I wish they would produce more head sets 'cause they are very fine. The bakery lady's head is also Historex.
  5. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Looks awesome Bob (y) Your right about those Historex spares, they are fine indeed. In fact I used that same head for my French cuirassier.
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Looks awesome Bob (y) Your right about those Historex spares, they are fine indeed. In fact I used that same head for my French cuirassier.
  7. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Hey Andy, Happy New Year to you too. I guess I missed that Bonnie and Clyde exhibit. I will check to see if it is permanent.
  8. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Hey Andy, Happy New Year to you too. I guess I missed that Bonnie and Clyde exhibit. I will check to see if it is permanent.
  9. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Found the perfect car for the Barrow's gang in 1/32 scale:

[IMG]

It is extremely rare (of course) and the above pic comes from a hobby shop in Spain. I sent an e-mail to see if it is still available.
  10. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Found the perfect car for the Barrow's gang in 1/32 scale:

[IMG]

It is extremely rare (of course) and the above pic comes from a hobby shop in Spain. I sent an e-mail to see if it is still available.
  11. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Bob ! Excellent dio (y) I wish I had the patience to pursue such a complicated subject matter.Your choice of diorama subject matter is a real inspiration to me.Thank you for making my day,Bob Looking forward to your next project.Cheers :lol: Kenneth.
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Bob ! Excellent dio (y) I wish I had the patience to pursue such a complicated subject matter.Your choice of diorama subject matter is a real inspiration to me.Thank you for making my day,Bob Looking forward to your next project.Cheers :lol: Kenneth.
  13. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Here is the latest. The soldiers are all affixed to the taxi.
  14. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Here is the latest. The soldiers are all affixed to the taxi.
  15. btavis Active Member

United-States
  16. btavis Active Member

United-States
  17. btavis Active Member

United-States
    A top view.
  18. btavis Active Member

United-States
    A top view.
  19. btavis Active Member

United-States