1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tank identity

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by tock24, Feb 11, 2024.

1. tock24 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    This is the 1/10 scale bust of a radio operator leaning out of the tank turret. Produced by Sabot miniatures.
    I have this to paint and need help identifying the actual tank! Is it panzer mark 3, mark 4 or something else? Not my forte so any and all help gratefully received!
    BR
    Ian tanker bust.jpg
    outrunthedogs likes this.
  2. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Panzer III or 4, pretty much the same turret side doors.
  3. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    My money is a panzer III J or L series. But artistic prerogative!!!!

Cheers,
  4. skeeterbuck Active Member

United-States
    It's a Pzkpfw. IV Ausf. G or later. The rain guard above the hatch is the give away. The odd thing is that it more than likely would have a stowage bin on the rear of the turret. The hook with the gas mask canister is the rear of the turret. Also, looks odd with the helmet precariously perched on the roof corner. You may want to consider leaving that off. Good luck!