1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tamiya 1:35 German Soldier Ostfront

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Frank-Holger, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Frank-Holger Member

This is an absence from my usual hardcore horror and biomechanical stuff: A great figure kit, done by Tamiya, in 1.35. It is well detailed (even compared to the Dragon Gen² Figurekits) and the face is simple marvelous. The figure was painted in acrylics and put on a small Winterbase, done with Balsafoam and Hudson & Allan Snow with some Weeds.

[IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Frank
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Frank, from what I can see from the pictures, you have done a nice job.
    Maybe you can post some better pictures,they are a bit too dark,they hide your fine work.

Cheers
    Roc
  3. Frank-Holger Member

Thanks Roc, but sadly I have only this one, because the figure is sold. But I guess, I will paint this kit a second time, because of its great details and possibilities.

Frank
  4. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    a bit dark,but then.. those where dark times.
    Looks good
  5. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Frank
    Nice jobpaint ....good the cold tones.
    MAB
  6. Frank-Holger Member

Thanks Guys! The Lighning ist toned down, sure, and if I could, I would make new ones. But I was so glad, this figure came out that way (my first acrylic job on a 1:35 figure) and it won´t be the last one!

Frank
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nicely done Frank, especially for your fist time in acrylics!

Jay H.
    OKC
  8. Frank-Holger Member

Thanks, Jay! Yep, this figure is the first 1:35 done that way, and I like the painting possibilities that I will go on and try to "master" it!

Frank