1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

tamiya 1/25th scale panther tank

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by badger, Jan 19, 2022.

1. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    looking for suitable tank crew for this tank, and any updates, will put zimmerite on it myself. if anyone knows who makes a crew for it - i would be grateful, thank you/badger.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I don't know of 1/25 Panther crew figures, but there are a lot of 1/25 figures made to go with car models in that scale. They lend themselves to conversion.

Prost!
    Brad
  3. Tommy Brown Active Member

4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Nap likes this.
  5. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    thank you./ badger
  6. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Doesn't 75mm scale come real close to 1/25th? I may be wrong, but I thought it was as close as one could get.
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
  8. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  9. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    thank you- the kit was already fully built-no figures-and been hashed about a bit-but nothing that cant be fixed, i thought a couple of figures would add a bit of life to it./ badger.