1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Tambour of the Soissonois Regiment, Yorktown 1781 -Completed

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Jun 11, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Those pics are just to give an idea, obviously fusiliers,grenadiers are going to be strictly marching and bases will be blend with the terrain.
  2. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Daniel,
    Another nice addition to the group.
    Cheers
    John
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hi John , thanks for viewing :)
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Now I see what you are working toward... very cool idea! I think once the figs are tied into the groundwork, it will really come together.
    If I have one concern, it would be the horse... could be the angle of the pic, but the horse seems a little on the small side. Something you might want to take a look at.

Other than that, I think this diorama will look fantastic when it's complete.

Colin
  5. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Daniel another great addition and I like where this is heading. Following with interest.(y)

Cheers Ken
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Yes Colin , your are absolutelly right, the horse is a little small ,not very much since is from Miniwelt and scale is 60mm,the problem is that is really hard to find horses in 65mm. which i think it will be more appropiate for the scale being used.
    i mayplace the horse in a "slightly" high terrain so the it could give the desire effect.
    I don't know if this will work but i'll give it a try.
    Thanks for your imput , always welcome.
    Cheers