1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

taking a summer break

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by busso_boy, Nov 23, 2009.

1. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    Empire Hobbies is taking a summer break, we'll still be trading but we or more to the point I need some time off from being the shop keeper and get back to painting and re-discover the reasons why I got into this hobby in the first place

We will start ordering again around March 2010 but in the mean time we are having a summer hibernation sale..........everything is reduced until sold out

2010 will be a great year with new brands, a new website and the chance to catch up with everyone at all the hobby shows around this great country

If I'm not lucky to talk to you before, a very happy and safe holiday season to you and all your families

Best wishes Ian & Kim
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Good onya Ian. Time to recharge the batteries and rediscover your passion for modelling mate.
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Good luck to y'all and Happy Hibernating!

Keep in touch on the planet ;)
  4. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hear hear!!

running a business can absorb so much time, we can lose track of the original spark - so well done for organising a summer break.

Only a Aussie could 'hibernate' in summer though! ;)

cheers, hope to see some of your work!
  5. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Ian,
    Have a great holiday.
    John