1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed T.e Lawrence Of Arabia

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by smudger1960, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Mark S Guest

Beautifully painted. A stunning result on a great piece.
  2. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb brian, will look out for it at euro mate

Stu
  3. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    That is absolutely stunning!
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    That is stunning, love all the details such as the patterns on the elaborate saddle cloths, and the ground work just adds to the scene perfectly. You can see you were into the history of T.E. Lawrence as it shows in what you have displayed here. Great work and enjoyed the pics
    Ben
  5. Ferris A Fixture

That's a really nice job on a cool piece!

Cheers,
    Adrian
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Tarracus,it took many hours but i got there in the end,thanks for your kind words (y)
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Pedro,yes i forgot to mention the cape is in resin and it was a bitch to paint,some of the tight wrinkles were very hard to get the right brush strokes on it,many thanks for your kind coments,much appriciated (y)
  8. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Don,good to hear from you mate,with regards to the saddle,many bedouin tribes had these fancy saddle clothes made up of different patterns and colours so i thought i'd give myself a challenge and create a pattern,i'm glad you liked it mate,i'll bring it down to euro for your inspection mate (y),thanks don,see you hopefully tomorow in the southcliffe :)
  9. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks bill for your kind coments,they are much appriciated (y)
  10. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks brian for your kind words,to be honest mate it was a slog at times,i started it in may and have only just finished it,i've had other things going on in my life so i did'nt get the time to finish it earlier,however i got there in the end,looking forward to seeing your stuff at euro mate,(y)
  11. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Marc,many thanks for your kind coments,yes i will be bringing it down to euro,i dont know where your'e staying but look out for me at the show,i'll have my PF badge on (y)
  12. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks ken for your kind words,its much appriciated (y)
  13. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks jimmy,i'm not sure about it being a masterclass but i'm very pleased with it (y)
  14. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks martin for looking and giving your kind coments,they are much appriciated (y)
  15. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks alex for your kind coments,they are much appriciated (y)
  16. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks carl for your support and coments mate,i'm sorry i wont be catching up with you again mate this year,hopefully i'll manage to get up to sword and lance,take care mate (y)
  17. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks derek for your kind words,looking forward to catching a few jars with you and the gang at euro mate (y)
  18. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks john for your kind coments,they are much appriciated (y)
  19. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks dave,looking forward to meeting up again,hope ron manages to escape from the iron curtain (y):LOL:
  20. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks steve for your kind words (y)