1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SWEDISH OFFICER

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by BULL, Feb 9, 2015.

1. BULL A Fixture

Hi all I am back with a new project.
    It's a modification of the piece sculpted by Mike Blank for the Masterclass in 54mm (plentiful ...); the piece of departure is the Charles XII, which I decided to remove the head, too much like the character, replacing it with a new suitable size, to which I added hair, mustache and goatee with the typical Swedish tricorn, slightly crushed classics tricorns.
    The whole was made with MS, as well as the new collar. Once dry the whole, with the Duro, I realized the edge and bow of the tricorn.
    In the pictures you can see the new arms, set with copper wire.
    In the coming days I hope to show you other advances, with the beginning of the sculpture of the arms.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. BULL A Fixture

another little step on arms......
    6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
    ChaosCossack and theBaron like this.
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Looking great so far, i follow.
    Regards
  4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    A general question about Swedish uniforms...how much or how little had they changed by the time of the Seven Years War? From a preliminary look in sources like Knötel, it looks like the cut and details hadn't changed all that much by 1756. Is that correct? I ask, because I can get some figures of Swedish infantry from the Great Northern War, and I think that they can be used for Seven Years War, with relatively little modification.

Thanks in advance, prosit!
    Brad
  5. BULL A Fixture

I'm not very experienced Swedish uniforms, but I felt they were not changed much over the years, and I also believe that with small jobs you can get all the parts that interest you.
    theBaron likes this.