1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Supper is just served!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Piotr Czyz, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi all,

after almost four months of break from sculpting I finally spend this weekend as I like :) and I did it this rat hunter.
    For those who remember my former busts it should look familiar :). I wonder wheter you find out the similiarity or not.
    The bust is sculpted with apoxie and magic.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The blanket and hand need some adjustments.

All comments are really appreciated.
    Regards,
    Piotr
  2. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Piotr...what a subject..!...and the size of that rat...looks like he's been well fed...I hope he's not going to make someone a nice meal...:eek:
    Looking forward to your final adjustments..

I think the web site is great too...just wish I could read it....I'll have to have patience and wait for the English version.

All the best..

Roy.
  3. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi, thanks for your opinion - The subject have been chosen just to refresh my hobby. But today I decided (after listening my colegue's suggestion) that I will put in his hand not a dead rat but a water pipe :) Especialy that he has so 'stoned' eyes. I think that it will corespond nicely.

Thanks for your opinion about site. Yes, is not bad - we have got almost every day updates. But to be honest - for English version you have to wait for a while - we are currently looking for english/polish figures' fans - just to translate the materials. Sadly I don't have enough time and also skills to do everything. But yes I also admit that the first month is even more that I expected.

Regards, Piotr
  4. herbwf Member

United-States
    Hi Piotr,
    What fun to see your sculpture. He looks a bit like St Nicholas to me with his great smile and squiny eyes.

A water pipe might be interesting but then you would have to change the hat and add beads around his neck :)

Please, keep the rat, the rat is cool!

Great piece, hope to see it when it's done

Herb