1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Suit you sir

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Robin, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thought you might like to see some bust whicg we will be carrying as part of a fantasy range, the detail is stunning.

Every now and again we all like to paint something different.

Robin
  2. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    and another
  3. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    and finally
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I agree with you Robin, the detail is stunning and I do occasionally go over to a fantasy figure as "Something Different" to paint and work on. The large bust I got for Christmas was also a fantasy piece. Thanks for posting.

Guy (y)
  5. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Robin!

Yeah, very cool! I especially like the first one, very neat and looks like a blast to paint! When will they be available?
  6. MSzwarc New Member

Robin,

The first piece is fantastic! I'm not much for fantasy figures, but I could see myself painting that one. The sculptor's got quite a vivid imagination (y) .

Mike
  7. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi all

They are avaliable now, from us, we order them and they cast to order, it will be around a 21day delivery turnround. I am waiting on prices at the moment and I will let you know as soon as I do, the top figure is 14cm's tall making it a nice big kit.

Regards

Robin
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Robin, Those busts are fantastic. I noticed the word RACKHAM in the bottom corner of the pics. Are these by the same folks that make the 30mm line of figures for a game called "confrontation"? The are really well done, with lots to paint.~Gary
  9. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey Gary

Yup, they certainly are, we are starting to stock the range for Mail Order, the little figs though small are superbly sculpted and gems in thier own right. Not my cup of tea because of size (does that make me sizest), but lovely all the same, when my partner sent me a catalogue to look at I saw these at the back, and went weak at the knee, they are lovely really nice, I just gotta paint that Pirate Type Figure.

All the Best for the News Year

Robin
  10. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Robin, I found a site that carries them. Hang on to your wallet. Bust #1 is $114.99, bust #2 is $259.99, and #3 is $149.99. A little too rich for my blood. If I ever want this type of thing I'll sculpt it myself. Personally for me $259 buys a lot of books. They are really nice though.~Gary
  11. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gary

Still waiting for pricing , when you take into account how big they actually are, the 1st and 3rd are both at 140mm , yup the bust is that big, and the number 2 is 300 mm from base to head including pedestal.

When you compare them to say Forge world prices they look about right for large scale fantasy figures whose busts are about 200mm scale and are roughly £30 and the showcase figures where some 145mm are £100 to £175.

Robin
  12. johnbrewer New Member

I find myself drawn to the last one, looks like a bit of fun. (y)
  13. johnbrewer New Member

I find myself drawn to the last one, looks like a bit of fun. (y)